Ariane 6 project – Cryogenic Line
Staying constantly in touch with the design and engineering firm:
- Design review for the start of the calculations and presentation of the results
- Introduction of a calculation protocol (breaking calculations down according to requirements in terms of design, verification and formalisation of the input data)
- Setting up weekly and monthly reporting
- Setting up standard design calculations in line with the design requirements and the demands of the client, i.e. the Ariane Group.
- Standardisation and adaptation of the technical and quality tools, according to the development of the project and requests from clients.
Managing the calculation team:
- Managing the short and medium term schedule for the in-house teams.
- Managing the long term schedule in order to assess the necessary resources
- Managing outside subcontractors: Preparing quotes, receipt and checking of results, answers to technical questions.
- Setting up the standardisation of the methods for the networking and presentation of results
- Introducing quality tools
- Training new recruits across all teams working on the project
- Settng up weekly and monthly reporting
Help with setting up a partnership with Sophia Engineering:
- Help with formalising technical bids
- Discussion with the head of division so that his or her expectations can be fed back.
Coming up with organisational solutions
Coming up with technical solutions